If you know me, you know that music has a very important place in my life. So I just want to share with you my favorite tracks of the moment.
- The Chainsmokers – Closer
- This track is sick. A crazy vocal by Halsey, a slow beat, a catchy melody, meaningful lyrics. Can you ask for something else? Dont think so!
- Twenty One Pilots – Ride
- I have to say that I didn’t like that track very much at first but the sick funky beat got me. The flow is dope. A catchy mix between hip-hop/pop and funk.
- Showtek & T.N.T – Mellow
- The reason I love this track is the melody. It’s so beautiful and catchy that it can help me to get through a bad day. Enjoy!
- DJ Snake & Justin Bieber – Let Me Love You
- Lyrics, fellas, lyrics. If your song doesn’t have good lyrics, it is less likely to be successful. Well, I loved the beat and the melody of the track but the lyrics are what got me.
- Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha – In The Name of Love
- Lyrics, vocals, melody, superstars => Massive hit. Simple & Efficient.